1 Short Definition🤓
Cyber security is the state or process of protecting and recovering networks, devices, and programs from any type of cyber attack. (Source: Norton)
Or it can be either a cat attack
2 Dangerous ❌
Cyber attacks can be a danger to organizations, employees, and consumers. They can be created for access or destroy sensitive data or steal money.
(Source: BlackRock Professional Consult)
3 6 Categories of Cybersecurity
According to Kaspersky, there are 6 contexts of cybersecurity:
1. Network security
2. Application Security
3. Information Security
4. Operational Security
5. Disaster recovery and business continuity
6. End-user education
4 Cyber Threat
Threats can be come in three ways:
1. Cybercrime, for financial gain or to cause disruption.
2. Cyber attack, for politically motivated information gathering.
3. Cyberterror is to undermine electronic systems to cause panic or fear.
5 Steps for Protection✅
1. Only use trusted sites when providing your personal information.
2. Don’t open email attachments or click links in emails from unknown sources.
3. Always keep your devices updated.
4. Back up your files regularly to prevent cyber security attacks.
6 Bonus: Great Page about Cybersecurity👇
For great facts and support about cybersecurity
7 BlackRock Professional Consult Offers Virus Removal
They offer professional on-site repairs on both Desktop and Laptop computers.
8 BlackRock Professional Consult Offers Data Recovery
They will inspect your computer and give it a thorough diagnostic (which means they will explain to you the situation) to give you an accurate FREE estimate.